Request for Foreign Travel
- All foreign travel (including Canada and Mexico) must have prior federal approval.
- Inclusion of foreign travel costs in your SWUTC approved budget does not satisfy the requirement for prior approval.
- Requests for foreign travel must be received in the SWUTC Administrative office no less than 45 days prior to the start of travel.
- For presentations – RITA will only allow lodging/meal expenses for the day prior, the day of, and the day immediately after the presentation. (i.e., three days of meals, two nights of lodging)
- Please provide accurate estimates of your travel expenses.